Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am no fan of Crush - but - in the case of the Beach Lax loss - they had a right to whine. Crabs sandbagged the game with 2019 players. Typical Jumbo Lump cheating...

If your goal is to have your son play good competition and get better why would you whine? I would much rather see my son lose close then blow a team out. My son plays D so I may be biased but I don't see any point in going to these tournaments and having him watch the game the whole time because the ball is on the other side of the field.

Wow, maybe one of the dumbest responses on this topic, and that's saying a lot. So I should be able to stick whatever players I like on a team, even if they are older and have never played on the team, and if the other team complains, tell them to shut up and just thank me for giving them stronger competition!! No rules, no maintaining the spirit of the game or sportsmanship. This is why people dismiss the Crabs organziation.

I prefer another team bringing in a few ringers and beating my son's team by 1 in a competitive intense game instead of my son's team blowing them out. I am sorry I prefer even competition. I have no relationship to the crabs. If I was a Crush parent I would prefer games like the beach lax game to the 30-0 debacle in the WSYL.