Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually - there is a difference. Crabs entire 2019, 2020, 2021 program is built around holding back kids. NO OTHER ORGANIZATION has made this approach the cornerstone of their program. Gaming the system by having older kids play younger kids is what they are about - period. On age vs. on age against Looneys, 91, Hawks, FCA, etc. they are nothing to write home about it.

How the Crabs' players and their parents don't absolutley cringe with embarrassment every time they step on the field is beyond me. I guess you just ignore the fact that you just couldn't cut it playing with kids your own. It's actually nothing to be ashamed of. Playing down in order to compete; now that takes real impotence!

Jealous rant # 4002... Lets see how fast we can get to 10,000

Crabby daddy, C U Next Tursday! Luv ya strong island.

"Jealous rant # 4002...". See, told you it wouldn't take long for the Crab faithful to come crawling out of the shi#@hole and start whining. The parents of Crabs players or even their crooked leader Ryan M himself are not embarrassed when at games, they are just too full of themselves and in their demented mind think they and the organization/players are the best. As someone correctly stated a few post ago, Crabs correct age on age are NOT a strong team, 2019, 2020 and 2021. They need a boatload of holdbacks to be competitive. Well, this should bring out more of them to defend their corrupt organization.

Seems as if the pot is calling the kettle black once again. All the top teams have holdbacks, Crush included. FACT!! What point are you trying to make exactly, because I am really confused?
. FACT!, Crabs has more hold backs and some double hold backs than any 2020AA team in Md. or maybe on the east coast. Pot not even close to calling the kettle black, to use your words. That is the point, many more than any other team, not sure how that could confuse you, unless as usual Crabs people are always denying.