Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is a 3 Horse race in MIAA this year. McD, BL and CH . The rest are going to be way below in talent

Loyola has enough talent to be in the convo with those 3.
Think this is pretty spot on.

Overall the league is down. Couple elite teams the rest average at best with a few bottom feeders no better than the top public schools.

While the MIAA has some very good talent, its glory days are behind it. Overall it is still one of better conferences top to bottom. They will still produce some D1 players, but most of their skilled players will be great teammates as backups on most teams. Just to many other good teams and players competing for those top D1 spots along with all the transfers at college level now a days. Last years number 1 IL MIAA player will probably not see field until 3rd year if that, depending on transfers .

In all seriousness and for my own curiosity, name a better league "top to bottom" than MIAA-A.

Although if by MIAA you mean "MIAA A, B, C" then yes there are a dozen-ish slightly better leagues "top to bottom" across the country....who am I kidding...a dozen between Boston and DC. Zero elsewhere in the country.

Hit a nerve I see. Every time someone has the nerve to question the Mighty MIAA A, you sensitives Sam's have a tantrum. Maybe reread what I wrote
" it is still one of better conferences top to bottom ". Now how did you misread that ? LOL , FYI, they do play some decent lacrosse in other areas,