Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Calvert Hall was up 14 - 3 at halftime. Final was in the 20’s to 6.
The HALL is back 🤣🤣
yeah…It was great…60 man roster and only 15 played…unbelievable to watch as a parent…My kid will never see the field….Why did I think this was a good idea for my child to go here….The Nepotism at this school is crazy…Even the best players on the team run the offense through the Kelly kids….uhg…..Gonna be a long season of wins probably but everyone hates this….smile and wave

I try to tell people to do your homework if you are considering sending your son to BL, LB, CHC. They consistently have 50 plus on roster-they only play up to 18 tops in MIAA games. The rest are there to be practice players. Unless you are attending for legacy purposes or some other compelling reason and not going to be in the top 18 move on and help one of the other MIAA schools build a better team and get playing time.... It will help with the balance of the league in the long run. Many talented players that have upside do not play on the teams listed. Other teams fit in here as well depending on the year, but those three are consistent with carrying large rosters of kids that never see the field.