Originally Posted by Anonymous
11-10 st Mary’s is in a dog fight with a crappy public school. MIAA isn’t as tough as we thought. ST M has played their starters the whole game. Even if we lose you all look like stink holes. I can’t stop laughing. LFG Falcons!

Sure it isn’t tough.

Moral Victories don’t count.

SP can’t finish.

Am I correct in my interpretation of a prior post that there was no shot clock used in St. Mary's vs. SP game??
College rules are not allowed when public schools are involved.

Certainly going into a "slowdown" helped them. There is usually an explanation to these things. I wonder how SP would fare if they knew they had to play 6 more games similar to that over the next 3 weeks??? No games off. No cupcakes until the state championship game-and even then maybe a cupcake if its anything like 2021....

As non-MIAA qtr zip from another MD private institution, I find this back and forth comical. MIAA is not as good as the Bmore qtr zips think and the elite public schools aren’t as bad either. The excuse making for squeaking out a 11-10 victory is inexcusable. Congrats SP, honestly wish your boys finished with a W, so most of us could see the MIAA fans cry in their martinis!

SP improved from game vs. Severn. That is what you would expect to happen. It is by far the best team SP will play this year, so they really got up for their "Super bowl". This has happened multiple times at any level in any sport, so that is why you must bring your best each & every game. No martinis, no drama needed here....Just a simple interpretation of the facts.