Originally Posted by Anonymous
"A Gilman vs Friends game might actually be competitive and fun to watch. Especially since Friends is for all intents and purposes an all-girls school and Gilman is totally trans-oriented."

And right there is why you're a sophomoric [Censored] and can only hide and will always hide behind a screen and say notIntelligent s!@# like this. Who cares about what Gilman and Friends do. Obviously you have no skin in the game and are trying to flex the little muscle you have. You might be a kid who can't hold water against your peers in public and follow them around wanting to be like them because we all know you are a wallflower. Let's hope you're a kid because if you're an adult trolling and saying stuff to get people wound up, my suggestion is to get out of your mom and dads basement, open the shades and get some fresh air. You might actually find someone who will like you more than just for your screen name.

I have no skin in the game or am interested in Gilman and or Friends, I just like watching and talking about good lacrosse.
LOL. If he is a kid, you just acted as immaturely as he did. Grow up, DAD.