Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loyola is in such disarray that the Head Coach is “stepping back” while the D-Coordinator has been moved away from D again this year(last year was Transition Coach) to the offensive side. No word on the current O-Coordinator who was let go as a Dean last year by the school but remained a lacrosse assistant.

Recognizing that your post is just a troll to take some heat off of CHC's implosion.........It has been 9 years? since Loyola won the MIAA and I have assumed for the last year (since the self-owned loss to BL in the playoffs) this means a quiet recruitment campaign is underway for a new coaching staff. In some ways perhaps this isn't fair to the current HC as I believe he took over from Rubeiro (sp) in 2019, then had to contend with Covid etc. Everyone I know in the Loyola circle loves the D coach but it's clear that the school's administration doesn't see him as a potential HC for the program. I would not be surprised to see him become a HC for an MIAA-B or C team, and he will do fine in that role.

As far as CHC, look, I know everyone thinks the Kellys will stick around forever at CHC but at some point, BK is going to be offered a college coaching job and he is going to take it. CHC's program is not cratering, and Kelly will be the HC next year and all will be fine (sort of). As with Loyola, if CHC goes too many years without winning MIAA and/or nailing a top 5 national ranking, change will happen.