Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Definitely agree with most of this unfortunately for him he is very injury prone as he is always hurt the hype he gets is from his dad and is why most feel he is way over hyped . Put blame more on hawks coaches that allow him to be a ball hog as well as him just going on the field whenver he wants instead of waiting for coaches to call midfielders on

And you can enjoy watching him play at Carolina on TV, while you are watching your son at Randolph Macon.

Your right my son may not be as talented but at least he’ll play the other player is always hurt I’m sure UNC will love an overrated oft injured player So yeah I’ll be watching his team not him Dad

Why anyone would ever send their kid D3 is beyond me. 95% of the schools are NOT good schools. And on top of that you’re paying a boatload for that awful education. It makes zero sense to go to some random little liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere that you would’ve gotten into without lax to play lax. If you like lax that much play club or something at the best school you can get into. Lax isn’t forever and in twenty years your kid will regret going to some pos college for the allure of d3 lax.

On top of that playing d3 is not impressive at all. Literally anyone can play d3 lacrosse if they want to. If you wanna play there’s a place for you. Anyone acting like you’re automatically some good lacrosse player if you’re d3 is wrong.