Originally Posted by Anonymous
McDonogh has a problem on the sideline, their coaching staff. I hope the bus left them behind. No discipline on the team. Millon shots are all over the place. His shooting percentage can’t be more then 10%.
He has always been a low percentage shooter. Over confidence leads him to take poor shots or turn the ball over. I’m not sure if his scoring even offsets the fast break opportunities he creates for the opposition, but his highlights look great! He had a ton of talent for sure, but he needs coaching that he will listen to. Daddy and AS are not helping him on the field at this point and should step aside.

This program is in need of a big change. Been floundering for years with the five star players in abundance. Letting one player dodge from all over the field with occasional highlights at the expense of team is on the staff. He would have been benched on most teams for some of his ill timed dodges or shots, or at least sat down and given some guidance

All that is needed is to look at who's running the O. Same dude whose boss is the father of the one player dodging from all over the field.

Explains a lot and also explains why there needs to be a change in coaching. While he is a good player, it is clear, it's a one man show with him being the everything at others expense. How the head coach lets this go on is beyond me.