Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, Deemer is moving to NYC to live with his girlfriend from CA (met when he was coaching at USC), so I really don't think he is going to commute to Bel Air from Manhattan...

Good for him! Big loss for SPSG though if he won't be around for next season. The rumor was MG was set to retire and possibly hand off to DC.

I do think DC would be a good coach, especially at a school like JC (if there weren't issues with administration). He knows the game at the highest level. He has great videos that breakdown game film. He is one of the best known names in high school lacrosse from BIC. Looking at the names of young players who help at his combines, he could easily build out a great staff.

He may not want to coach at all and is happy growing what he has built. But he is a competitive guy who clearly likes it given his role at SPSG. AH and BK (and BL in Philly) were all very young and unproven when they took over big name programs. All 3 have done pretty well.

I hope JC commits to building a better program and hires a coach who can attract great players that can compete in the MIAA.