Originally Posted by Anonymous
BLAME THE PARENTS. THEY ALLOW IT!!! HATS OFF TO THE FEW PARENTS THAT SACKED UP AND STOOD THEIR GROUND. Their kids will be the better players then the kids practicing during a pandemic. Print THAT!! And those rankings are a joke. Anyone that takes those seriously probably thinks the kids will be playing tournaments this summer. It's still LI Exp and then everyone else. Rank that!

Yes indeed! People don't see it.

Teams are practicing because they will be playing tournaments in 3 weeks. If you think that your child is at risk and would prefer he sit out the season, then that’s a personal decision and no one will fault you for it. But it’s your choice. If I choose the allow my son to practice and play in tournaments, then it’s my choice and Im prepared to deal with any repercussions. I’m confident that their will be none. I’m happy the season is going to happen. My son is happy. His teammates and friends are happy. Most teams, with the exception of 91 (and best I can tell it’s just their 2025 teams) started last week or earlier.