Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels vs Express in finals. I say that because they don’t face CoachC so they might not have a loss but I don’t think they’re the second best team in this tournament

The 2nd best team is either R$sh or S2S Hawks. But I agree Rebels could end up in championship. But not because they are even close to being one of the better teams. And it's pretty unlikely.
The list above is correct. But Rebels has a fairly godmother for this tournament by not having to face CoachC in their 1st 3 games. While R$sh, S2S Hawks, and Legacy automatically have one lost game since they face CoachC.
Rebels got a 2nd gift since they face S2S Barracudas in the tournament which is a B team. So they have a pretty clear win there. (Its unfair to the Barracudas that S2S put them in this tournament when there is not multiple brackets. Clearly S2S is looking at what economically works for the organisation and not what's best for the team.)
But Rebels will defenitely lose to S2S Hawks.
So CoachC will be only one who has 3 and 0 record
Rest will at best have a 2 to 1 record
So will depend on who wins S2S Hawks vs R$sh game
And Rebels vs Legacy game. (I do think will be Legacy though. But you never know.)
And then out of those winners you have to go by the rules. If by chance Rebels beat Legacy, then they better hope R$sh beats the Hawks. Because otherwise its Hawks in championship because they would have beat Rebels already head to head. If R$sh though beat Hawks, then it will come down to total goals against for both teams.
So honestly even with Rebels getting lucky to not initially face CoachC and to have an easy game against Barracudas, its remote at best if they make it to championship.
They better have a fairy godmother who doesnt fall asleep.

Dude, get a life....