Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Win the World Series, dont win it. Either way your still schleping thru your day and nothing will change regardless of the outcome in Denver. Hopefully these kids are all excelling in school as none of them will be playing professional lacrosse. Hopefully the moths dont eat the free tee shirt that cost you $7k alone in travel expenses and your son can bring it on his job interviews when he is older. "Look, I wont the WSYL the year before they cxl'd it" Employers response: "Get out" SLEEP ON THAT BE-OTCES!!!

See- This is what Im talking about. You shouldn't be involved with competitive youth lacrosse because It's very clear that you don't get it. $7k is a drop in the bucket and if you can't afford it no one is forcing you to go.

Why even take score if you don't care who wins. The "Everyone gets a trophy" vibe is hurting my eyes. My advice to you is to move on because some parents actually care about having their children experience the highest level of youth lacrosse competition and you clearly don't.

And complaining about who is on "The Team" and who isn't is none sense. We all know CoachC brings a different squad every week. World series makes sure that you play a certain number of tournaments with the same roster in order to be eligible.

With that mentality then why include anyone on your team. If 7k is a drop in the bucket you can certainly pay some money to hire the best kids to play in the WSYL under the 91 name. (And if you dont know yet, your kids are not the best kids.)

Another original post... somebody who advises others how to spend money and criticizes because they think it’s a waste. We got it, thanks. And thanks for the advice to focus on school and get good grades. I would never have thought that is important.