Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bodoin is a school full of wimps...

Ahhh yes, more intelligent responses. If this is the response to NESCAC schools cancelling fall sports versus lets work together to keep the curve flat, we will be lucky to play sports next spring without a vaccine. Someone will say fake news, someone else will say lemming, another will say stink it up and if you want to play then play and if you don't then don't BUT but the reality is once schools start cancelling sports there won't be A CHOICE!! I don't understand why people don't get that. At this point it isn't a parental decision (yes maybe practice is) but tournaments are not. They will up to local health officials and local towns REGARDLESS OF WHAT TOURNEY MACHINE or clubs say. I am not saying there wont be any games or tourneys. Someone will buck the trend BUT it won't be the majority and tournaments that are being pushed off will eventually be cancelled ESPECIALLY with the RISE OF CASES! For the record, my son is a rising junior and this summer was supposed to be his gateway to being recruited so he wanted him to play BUT LETS BE SMART and get healthy for NEXT SPRING!!!!!

Everyone does get it. The problem is, no one cares about your point and kids want to play and it is happening. So tell your rising junior he can sit at hone with mommy and daddy in the there bomb shelter until 2021 worried or go out and play. Fortunately in America we have the freedom to make those decisions and it sounds like yours is made.