Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is this based on? Have you seen Igloo play? Or Rupoop? I think you are confusing yourself. Igloo may post a goose egg..they used to be good but lost a ton of kids and replaced them with thieir own B teamers. RUpoop will be competitive. And you will be looking like a bigger fool come Tuesday morning when you are posting to this board.

I have seen both play. And last year they came off stronger than R$sh. But honestly R$sh improved as the season went on. So I think that will be a competitive game. But I dont disagree with you that Igloo is really messed up from the inside. And it goes way beyond them losing some kids. They need a major administration overhaul. Because they messed up this organisation. However, I do think they will still easily enough beat Rebels and Legacy like they did last year. And since they wont initially face CoachC they have an advantage to help them get to the championship. As I said if R$sh beats them it will all come down to the R$sh vs S2S game. R$sh has the toughest first 3 game lineup compared to everyone else. If R$sh beats S2S then they will be in the championship against CoachC.