"Why would you say Rebels brought down other kids? I know several kids on that team and the parents say that is anything but the truth." - LOL. Believe those unbiased and trusting sources if you want, but it's true. As another poster pointed out, we'll see what happens when their 24 and 25 teams are playing simultaneously. Or, you can simply scroll through last year's results and ask yourself how a team that couldn't beat anyone three months ago changed so dramatically without any influx of kids from the other top programs? (I know, I know, they practiced super hard since late August with an exotic program no one has ever tried before.) That being said, good for the Rebels. Someone needed to finish a distant second to Express, and on Monday it was them. At Blatant it will be someone else getting their doors blown off. And the tournament after that, and the one after that. It's Express's world, and everyone else is just living in it. The fight for second this weekend should be entertaining.