OMG, we get it, Igloo is terrible. Didn’t realize parents now judge programs on their current tent situation, in that case, I am all about the orange and black since those are Fall colors. Igloo lost one or two good “kids” this year but their talent level was not above or beyond what is currently on the team. The PARENTS that left should be happy for themselves and their kids since they avoided the preverbal “train wreck.” Be happy and MOVE THE “F” ON! Clearly Rebels is a better fit for your kid and it’s “better than advertised.” They made it to the finals with ZERO chance of winning the final game and in order to save the team from ultimate embarrassment, the head coach causes a situation and the game gets cancelled early otherwise that game ends in a lot to a little score. Kudos to you coach. Express clearly is the best team around here in the 2025 bracket and should win the WSYL and they deserve it because they play at a level higher than any other team around here with maybe the exception of 9d1 (yet to be seen this year). Everyone else needs to take a step back because your kid IS NOT GOING TO A D1 COLLEGE TO PLAY LACROSSE. Please take sometime today and look up the word Sociopath then go look in the mirror and ask yourself, “is this me?” How would my son react if he knew I was bashing other teams anonymously on a social media platform that boarders cyber bullying? Meanwhile all we do is try to teach our kids that bullying is unacceptable. Stay strong dads Sunday is almost hear.