Originally Posted by Anonymous

JS is a simply put a LOOSER

Considering he makes around half a million bucks a year on lacrosse, I don't think lost is the right word. Fraud probably is more accurate. A used car salesman. Stacked his team in the MLL with only one championship to show for it. Stacked his team at SB and never got anywhere in the NCAA championships. He's got two WSYL wins and a couple of DII championships. Beyond that, he's not a winning coach but he sure makes it LOOK like he is. Now cut the check!

Sounds pretty impressive to me. What are your credentials/accolades?

Top D1 boys head coaches make 200K. Add his 91 checks to that, I don’t see him making anywhere near 500k. Maybe 300, all in? Still nothing to sneeze at though.

Stony Brook is a state school and salaries are published. Last I looked, in 2015 they were paying him $204k. Add in the Lizards GM job, coaching 3 youth teams, profit sharing from 91, all the cash he fleeces from the 3 youth teams on box training, extra tournaments and “indoor space for practice” then add in the girls clinics he has every week as SB coach plus the girls tournaments and you’ll get to anywhere between $400-$500k. A good chunk of it is cash which is worth around 30% more since it’s tax free.