Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funniest comment I’ve read - assuming you are kidding. I’m a guy whose sons play outdoor and box - you can not compare the 2 games AT ALL! The strategies are completely different as is the pace, of course are similarities, but it takes a while to adjust to box. Knowing 91 has been running box for years gives them a clear advantage only in box. Express is still the team to beat IMO at the 2025 level, then 91 Maryland, then maybe 91 LI. You can’t claim supremacy from box - that’s laughable.

What’s laughable is that all of you Express parents can’t accept that your kids were beat by a superior team. Far superior. Box isn’t a completely different game. It’s still lacrosse. Kids still need high skills and high IQ; both of which 91 proved that they had the clear advantage. They are going into the season knowing that they are better, and that confidence will put them over the top. Hey, but tell your kid to keep working hard. Have him hit the wall for the rest of the winter. I know ours will be.