Express has a great team. Probably the best team. But you know what, if your number one goal is to be on the best team, congrats, you achieved your goal. These kids and families sacrifice a lot. They practice 4 sometimes 5 times a week. Most teams go twice. Express plays in like 15 tournaments in a calendar year. Most other teams maybe 8 or 9. Express with all the additional fees maybe 8,10 grand a year, most other teams maybe 4 grand. At the end of the day, they should be the best, they deserve to be the best, they are the best. Me personally, I’d rather have my son on a very good team, that costs a few grand less. I’m happy with twice a week practice. My son plays 2 other sports and has something just about every night. I’m happy playing a good amount of tournaments, but I have 3 kids who also play other sports. I like to attend their weekend events also. We also like to do non sport family vacations. Cruises, Disney, Italy,Caribbean, great memories over the years. My sons team works very well for us.