Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nope he is still on 91, both boys!!! Nobody from 91 went to Express

This all sounds like the stunad who left legacy for 91 with both of his kids that he calls " studs". He also claims that spallina begged for him to bring his kids to 91. Lol., What a lost . Go get a life instead of talking about how your kids are studs to everyone you see and how people beg for them to play on their teams .

I dont think they are with 91 anymore. I think 1 may be with express.

This all sounds like the stunad who left legacy for 91 with both of his kids that he calls " studs". He also claims that spallina begged for him to bring his kids to 91. Lol., What a lost . Go get a life instead of talking about how your kids are studs to everyone you see and how people beg for them to play on their teams .

So you are saying all the kids who came over from legacy to 91 (not just one parent) are still with 91?