Rebels had themselves a nice tournament. Can't we leave it at that? It doesn't mean their kids are better than yours. As a parent of a kid who has friends on that team, I couldn't be happier for them. They lost more than they won last year, this year they may win more than they lose. None of that matters. My older son went through the college recruiting process and played for a team that seemed to go 1-2 or 2-3 every tournament, and he did just fine, as did a nice portion of his teammates. This isn't the pros, where we expect to hear athletes say "I don't care how I did, as long as the team won". This is development time, people. Anyone who tells you that college coaches keep tracks of wins and losses, or even know the score of the games they're scouting, doesn't know what they're talking about. If you want to know who actually "won" at the last tournament, start with the kids who got the most in-game time, and the ones who took another step forward as a result. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way.