Originally Posted by Anonymous
So let me get this straight. The WP goalie, is going to play on the 2025 team for a tournament. What about the 2025 goalie who is currently on the team, that goes to practice, that is there for the entire season. What about that kid. The WP goalie already won last year. Do you see what a joke this has become. Let’s screw the kid we have all year and play a goalie from another team and try to win. Who on earth does stuff like this. This can’t be true.

It is 100% true. True that they thought they'd convince the goalie. True that the parents flat out said no. A smart choice.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

What are you guys talking about ? The team has 1 goalie. Any team entering the world series has to have 2 goalies on the roster. Please explain to me why you wouldn't ask the best possible goalie for the tournament?
Who would YOU like 91 to use? Why don't all you geniuses put together the entire roster while you are at it.
Sometimes reading these posts makes me realize that a lot of lax folks on here road the Short Bus....

You would have brought on another goalie for your team during tryouts. 91 would not have a problem finding a second goalie for their team for the season. Bringing a goalie who is actually not part of t hff e 2025 team, and is on the 2024 team is complete BS. Let's not pretend here.