Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No way any of these club teams have the stones to do that. They are all Sheep. baaaah! baaaaaah! But that would be awesome. How you like to be team that gets punished in qualifiers and still makes it because someone has to fill the slots? What then sheep? your really gonna extort ur paying parents to lead your sheeplings to the slaughterhouse when you know u aint got a shot? Pay me half of what ur payin these con artists and Ill throw a pizza party lacrosse day and allow your kids to go home with their pride. Heck, I'll even throw in a "free" t shirt. WHATEVER DUDE!

For the parents who think all this matters; Print the last couple of pages of this "blog" and put it away. In three years, take it back out and read through all the printed non-sense, and tell me if it was really worth it. When your kid hits 9th grade, the games begin. Oh, I forgot, not in all circumstances, but if your kid attends a H.S. with a weak lax program, forget about it, save your money. And don't tell me your kid was moved up to varsity in 8th or 9th grade, if you do, the first thing I'll ask you is what school district do you live in...If you kid is serious about playing, either you move to a top district or look into one of the top privates. If you're spending close to 10K on one tournament and not to knock, live in brentwood, deerpark, middle country, longwood, william floyd, Patmed, etc you have your priorities backwards. Maybe you have a outlier in the mix, but not often. Look into going private. Finally, remember, the kids who are so called studs now, may not carry the same status when they hit H.S.

This is rubbish. Plenty of kids from non-traditional powerhouse schools go on to play lacrosse in college. You are talking about uprooting your family to a new district, leaving friends, and starting a new school... just for lax??? I think you are the one with his priorities twisted.