Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd be surprised if CoachC has any 2024s on that team, maybe one? The whole team is TINY. I give them credit that they move the ball extremely well, their offensive players catch and throw better than any other team in the age group and they are well coached especially at rides and clears. The defense is mediocre at best, maybe below average even. The goalie play is nothing special. They will continue to win a ton of games because they can score at will. They are dominant now but it probably won't last much longer. The players overall are quick but very small, weak and not great athletes. Just look down the sideline and you'll see what the parents look like. There are a few other teams that have bigger, stronger, faster kids who are just better athletes who are probably playing a ton of other sports still. In the next year or two, everyone will catch up in terms of stick skills. Talk to me in high school when genetics kicks in and these other teams have linebackers with lacrosse sticks on the field. Ending up at 5'6" and 140 lbs isn't going to cut it.

Chuckster has an 8th grader who is also unfortunately too old for the WSYL. Small and fast, and cheating.

The team wouldn’t miss a beat in Denver. Not to be mean, but it’s the truth. And true for a lot on the roster, that’s how deep the team is. There is about 7 or 8 that if any left would impact the team. A part from that, Express train rolls on