Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.

Funniest post ever - Kudos to 91 for being the only organization with integrity and character. This team you’re raving about left a tournament after losing a game on Saturday and PACK’d up with two games left to play against out-of-town teams. Integrity and character? Their 2 most promoted players: 1, a Coach’s son, 2022, turned 16 July before his Sophomore year, and the other, the #1 recruit in the country is fast approaching middle age - no one ever says how old he is. Let’s relax with the standing Tall with Integrity and Character talk - just work on getting your kid better.[/quote]

Oh yeah that one is laughable. I remember when he playing on Crush and JS and mom used to walk around bragging about how he was playing up two years. Except, he wasn’t. He is a hold back. Put a big althletic defender on him and you get what happened at the county championship - no goals. I was at that game, he got one assist. When the official tally came out in Newsday he had 4 assists in the game. Not corrupt? Laughable. Don’t believe me? There is video of that game. One actual assist and no goals but 4 assists recorded. It’s a shame because the boy is good but the attempts to elevate him even more to make Dad look good ruin it and make him a joke. He would have had four assists if the long pole didn’t beat him senseless every time he got the ball so lets just make it 4 😂 Okay Joe.