Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I took my family last year... Close to $6K. A lot of money but it was great, probably hotter than you would think though.

My kids team got smoked but it was still a great time. On age level sounds like a cake-walk but it really wasn't.
Illinois team was good and BBL vs Wolfpack game was best I've seen. IMHO BBL would have beaten Legacy by 8+.

All that aside, the issue comes down to when L.I. doesn't win or even have a team in finals. I'm a L.I. guy with kids that play but everywhere else just seems to be concentrating on lacrosse and getting better. They travel to every tournament they play in (hotels, air, etc.), I would imagine they spend 10K or more easily a season. Sounds nuts but I don't think they have a choice.

I don't really have a point with this, just enjoy the game. Make sure your kid likes it and is getting better.

This site is full of Daddy Ball issues and $$$. Soon it will be just a second rate forum complaining about Middle school lacrosse.

Let the BASHING begin!!!!
You do know that Legacy Beat BBL in the Fall and just recently. they never beat Legacy. You also know they beat the iLLINOi S team in the semi final . They lost bid in the finals, but 1 game does not dictate other out comes. . So before you make a suggestions on what you think . know the facts. carry on

Who cares and your in the wrong forum. Take it to the '24 thread.