Originally Posted by Anonymous
In other news, the Mighty 91 AAAA host to the NH Tomahawks this weekend. Can that team be any more inconsistent? Box or field, I don’t care. It seems like they’re a heck of a lot closer to Rebels and Rupoop than Express at this point.

Not a 91 parent but were you there???
1. This was a 2024/2025 division. So this could easily have been one of 91s 2024 teams. Usually if its 2025 Okeefe is used in the name. Since he is their coach for box.
2. Or it could be 2024 nh tomahawks playing 2025 91 team. So you cant be sure of the scenario.
3. This was box not field. Okeefe is probably one of the best box coaches on LI. But Long Island still lags behind other areas as far as box. So you cant compare 91 being beat in box to field. Express doesnt even play box. And when some of the kids have on Express, they have been beat also. There are different rules and its another skill set.
4. It looks like that was the 4th game for 91 while nh tomahawks that was 3rd and final game. That makes a difference, especially in box because of how fast it moves. Kids get exhausted fast.

Not a 91 parent, and not a fan of them. But if you have a criticism it shoukd be a valid one.

Boy, that's a lot of excuses for someone who's not a 91 parent. Are you saying that NH is a box lacrosse mecca? I hnestly have no idea what tournament you're talking about, but clearly you are too close to it to not be a parent

This is a typical excuse of someone who just wants to bash on other teams for no real reason.
Not a parent of a 91 kid. You can believe what you want.
But your just looking like a bigger fool with each response.

I thought 91 had to play 2024 divisions this year because they have a bunch of 24’s for the WSYL?

I believe that is correct. I’m not sure how that is going to go during spring and summer tourneys.