Originally Posted by Anonymous
So just Express and 91? No opinion on Force B, Igloo B, Rebels B, Rush B? And it’s all the coach. Find a good one. All those clubs will support B teams, but you need a dedicated coach. And you also need dedication from the players to fully commit. Get that and it can be a C team and you’ll be happy. Point is, a lot of good advice here that people are sharing. Best suggestion was call the coach or club and go to a practice and determine if it fits both ways. Ask how many middies, attack, and defensemen are on the team. Ask how often to you practice, do you have a coach that just does defense and goalies, etc etc. Great responses. I guess B team parents are saner than A team parents...that is a joke.

I specifically stated in my post go to an organisation with one team which is a B team. So that applues to all organisations that have multiple teams. The fact is those organisations only care about theur primary team. You can have a good coach but it wont last. And you dont want to hace to hop around. The last time there was a decent B team in a multiple team organisation was with Legacy when they had the Blue Devils. And we all know what happened to that team.
So do all your research, but I would stick to an organisation with one team that hapoens to be a B team.