Originally Posted by Anonymous
L
i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

i guess 91 Blast is playing up in the '24 bracket at the fall classic. Avoiding the regulators perhaps?

They have to play 2024 from now on. They brought on 2024's after last weekends loss. WSYL eligible, but still 2024's. At least they're doing the right thing and playing in the correct bracket. It's the weakest 2024 bracket, but they wont be cheating. Lets see if they continue that all season. I suspect not.

Wow. 91 showing its integrity once again. That organization is definitely an anomaly in this dreadful business. Last year, the 2024 team went with one team all year long, whether WSYL or NLF or any other tournament, without a single holdback or guest player. I highly doubt there is any elite team anywhere that can make that claim. Most elite teams I know use 95% holdbacks, supplemented by players from same organization, but a grade older. In a very trashy business, Team 91 appears to be standing tall as the only organization with integrity and character. Kudos to them.

Take a look at Wolfpack this year. Brought in 4 bigger older holdbacks. Look at Bandits. I think there are maybe 5 kids left from WSYL 2 years ago. Now that team stacked with holdbacks from 4 different states. Blast will be the same next year, except they are not now, nor have they ever been, in the same class as WP and Bandits.

Thank you for clarifying that Blast is not in the same class with the previous years teams. They never have been. You would never see Bandits, Smash, Blaze, Crush, Ambush, Warriors, or Orange losing to town teams. 1st or 2nd teams, none of them have. Blast has lost to several, including one last year! That is laughable!