To anyone on here who is actually thinking the WSYL is going to take place this year, I have one question for you: really? Are you that dense? Every single professional and collegiate sporting event has either been outright canceled or postponed for two months (at this point) despite the hundreds of millions of dollars in losses that will accrue, but you expect an amateur event that caters to about 350 13 year olds to go on? This is unprecedented. People are on here asking "who's practicing?" while entire school districts have been shut down,businesses - actual money making multi-national endeavors - are forcing their employees to stay home, and restaurants, bars and theaters have gone dark. Really? Who's practicing? I detest to be the bearer of bad news to all the parents who have spent the past three years jockeying and positioning their son to be on the "right" team with the "right" kids for this moment, but..... it ain't happening. The sooner you reconcile yourself to this fact the better. You have a better chance of getting pregnant again and shooting for 2033. Personally, I'm worried about fall 2020 being impacted. Anyone who is holding out hope that somehow, someway, the organizers of the WSYL are going to be able to squeeze qualifiers into some weekend in June when nothing else is going on (good luck with that!) on the heels of a global pandemic, and still provide enough time for travel arrangements for a tournament in July (despite the fact that airlines have shut down 50% of their capacity), without any of this being impacted by a phenomenon that has caused nations to close their borders and cities to impose curfews, is just out of his mind. Youth Lacrosse cannot spill into September, as the calendar flips on the kids' age. There just isn't enough time. Your kid's world series hopes ended the minute some donkey ate a live bat in central China in November. Sorry to say, it's over.