Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody is cutting anyone from wolfpack to go help the 2025 91 team. It’s same organization. If kids went and played on a different 2025 club team for Denver tournament that would be a different story. 91 will throw some kids a bone I’m sure. Wolfpack kids trips will be paid for. Parents wouldn’t pay for that twice. Maybe next years tuition will be paid for as well. I’m sure these things would be done. Denver is becoming organization vs organization, not team vs team. Last year was incredible, the winning team were together for the entire season. No end of the year add on players.
they changed the team before the season, poaching players from all teams, offering free tution , while kids that played with the club since the fisrt grade sat and watched . All for what, they will be far from the best team this year No one cares about the tourney.

Gonna say it here one last time because people here refuse to learn about history (repeating itself). 91 WILL WIN WSYL AGAIN! they WILL bring in pieces from places you have no idea about... to win it! This org's tentacles to reach and recruit the best players around is its unmatched advantage.

Reply to this post July 4 2020 10PM EST. I'm not taking any responses before then.