Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hi guys. I’m Sal from LI. Wondered if ya’ll could help a brotha out. I’m new to the MD board and I’m trying to figure out how ya’ll work It. Do we post to the ‘23 board, because that’s the age of your players or do we post to the ‘24 board because that’s the age of the kids that you want people to think your teams are. This is really confusing to me because in LI all of the ‘24 teams have ‘24 age players. It’s a whole lot simpler. Thanks guys!

~Sal from LI

Hahahahahahaha, wow this could be funniest, most original, most intelligent post ever on this board. Guessing it took you a couple of days to come up with such an insightful and though provoking post.

Here is the simple answer, you post on the 2024 board for 2024 teams and yes we play grade based and all the kids who are on 2024 teams are in 2024 classes, but you likely already know this but apparently people from LI cannot understand this concept. Let me ask a question, why are LI stunads so pathetic that they actually come to a MD board? This is really confusing to me because we couldn't care any less about LI teams but it seems that the folks from up North are obsessed with MD lacrosse, very odd.

~Biff from MD