Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax is in your heads. Nobody cares about holdbacks except LI crybaby dads.

Madlax owns the island.

Based on the immaturity of the message, I am assuming that you are just a kid, however, if you are in fact a parent, get over yourself. While I hope that it never happens to anybody, imagine how you would feel if some double-holdback steamrolled your kid and caused a horrific injury, would that change your attitude. I realize that the same injury could occur by being hit by an on-age, or smaller, kid as well, but my guess would be that you would not rationalize it that way. For what it's worth, I am not from LI, despite what you may think, people from all over the lacrosse community think that the MD system is ridiculous.

Great comment. Have you ever seen one of these really big kids target some of the smallest kids on the field? Of course you have. It happens a lot. When it eventually results in a tragedy, and it will, this "class based" system will be changed very quickly. Very irresponsible though, thinking that we are all sitting here waiting for that to happen, before changes are made.