Originally Posted by Anonymous

It's not against the rules. Don't play against them if you are so concerned.

A double hold back is one thing, but a pre first kid at a private school isn't a sinister plot to overthrow LI.
Yes, it might be a disguised money grab for the schools, but generally parents don't have any recourse if the
school makes the decision. The decision is usually based on a kids maturity level and not so much on academic performance.

This post typifies the Madlax hold back parent absolutely perfectly!! Dude. A kid that starts school a year later, is a year older than his peers. He’s a holdback. Not a “sort of” holdback. A full fledged cheating holdback. Since ALL Madlax DC prep school kids are a year older from starting school a year late, they don’t see them as holdbacks. They think only their kids that start school a year late AND are then held back AGAIN are real holdbacks, of which they have many! Those kids will be 15 years old this year! On LI these kids would be 2022’s and FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL! You people have very twisted minds.

Yeah. And the good freshman play HS varsity. So if your double holdbacks are as good as you say they are, they should be playing for their high school varsity team, not against a bunch of pre-puberty 7th grade children. Disgusting cheats!

And you still stink even with your ranting. What will I tell my kid when he rolls you over and over, "good job." It's not against the rules and good luck at Rutgers or SUNY while the DC kids are at the Ivy's or schools like Michigan and UVA. I guess your therapist says this a good place to get out your anxieties.