Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most Madlax 2024 kids don't play rec. Madlax 2024 coach tries to forbid it. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't know a single Madlax 2024 Capital kid that plays rec box. Some of the orange helmets that you saw may have been DMV kids. When Madlax 2024 Capital kids play rec, they mostly do it for kicks and extra reps and miss more games than they make. Also they are usually on an island surrounded by non-club kids. Madlax 2024 is not like Cavalier and some of the other Virginia clubs that will take their entire club team and also enter it as a rec team. But even when programs like Cavalier do this, there are some Madlax on-age 7th graders that can run circles around the Cavalier and other Virginia 8th grade teams. Saw it first hand at Fall Brawl this last fall. If I remember correctly, Madlax 2024 beat Cavalier 2023 not that long ago.

"some Madlax on-age 7th graders that can run circles around the Cavalier and other Virginia 8th grade teams. Saw it first hand at Fall Brawl this last fall."

You may have attended a different event. The fall brawl was at Robinson HS. There were no Madlax 2024 kids on the top teams maybe in the B bracket?

Talking about same event. If I remember correctly, the team that I am thinking of swept pool play, won braveheart in semifinal, and was leading by several goals with minutes to go in final when they blew lead.