Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last I looked the NLF has a 2024 division. Again, if you want to play U13 ball, be our guest. Otherwise, find some older/bigger 7th graders. Either way, stop whining. 3 of the top 4 Maryland teams won't even be there. Hawks will definitely give your girls all that they can handle, but Bethesda has fallen off of a cliff so don't tell us after the fact that you beat up on them, and Crabs is pretty comparable to Primetime (e.g., not that good).

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last I looked the NLF has a 2024 division. Again, if you want to play U13 ball, be our guest. Otherwise, find some older/bigger 7th graders. Either way, stop whining. 3 of the top 4 Maryland teams won't even be there. Hawks will definitely give your girls all that they can handle, but Bethesda has fallen off of a cliff so don't tell us after the fact that you beat up on them, and Crabs is pretty comparable to Primetime (e.g., not that good).

Yooo hooo!

The cheater Hawks team will give us “all that we can handle”???

You grossly underestimate the talent of the undisputed best team in all of 2024.

#1 Ranked 13U team and
#1 Ranked 2024 team (to include all of your MD cheater teams). BTW, did I mention that the team is 100% on age players of which the great majority are still only 12 years old?

Yup. Our twelve year olds dominated your “top MD team” of 6’+ should-be-high-school-kids right from the opening whistle. Not a competitive game in the least. “All that we can handle”?? LMAO!

Guess we won’t be needing any of those cheater older, bigger kids to beat up on the top HoCo MD holdback teams, as you suggested. No need for that, OBVIOUSLY!

Nope. We’ll just play with our highly skilled, five foot 12 year olds, and keep beating up on the 2024 bracket this summer. You can keep your underskilled, over sized holdbacks.