Originally Posted by Anonymous
If my memory serves me correct, Madlax has lost one game in the past year, to LI Express in the final of the NLF. I don't think WP made the semis of that tournament, or did they? Would love to see WP play Madlax, Hawks, Team 91, and Next Level in full time regulation games over the course of 4 straight weeks. If they could run that gauntlet, then good for them. My money says probably not.

Bro, why are you talking about a year ago? That was a life time ago. Since then, Madlax has added seven additional holdbacks. Wolfpack has added players as well (but not holdbacks, of course). Last year is completely inconsequential for both teams. Understand?? Good.

For starters, take the Hawks off the table. They are an abysmal team. Absolutely gigantic, but atrocious lacrosse players. Trust me, the Pack won't be wasting any time going down that road again, any time soon. By all accounts (on the BOTC MD thread), all of your little cheater teams are comparable, trading victories and losses each week in your little hoco cheater league. If your top teams, can't completely demolish a team like the Hawks (which they can't!), the Pack has no use for them. Sorry to be so blunt, but those are the facts. We'll continue to play in the 2023 "A" bracket, in search of actual competition.

~Parent of the #1 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD - Inside Lacrosse Magazine/US Club Lacrosse