Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son is on age and plays a lot. And, he routinely schools your boys. So, there goes that theory. If you really have a problem why don't you come over to our tent and discuss it like a real man? I'm sure the answer is that you don't want your son to be embarrassed when you get school like he does on the field.

And what you say must be true, right? Listen up holdback cheater dad. You lied for years about having ANY holdbacks. Years and years and years and years you lived the Madlax lie of having NO holdbacks. Bro, after all of the years of blatant lies, trust me you have noooooo credibility. None! You are a liar. Your kid is a holdback. All of his team mates are holdbacks. Madlax has more holdbacks than any MD team, as documented numerous times on this very thread. You are the vermine of youth sports. Enough said?

Copy paste repeat, copy paste repeat. I am from LI and will continue to lie repeatedly and somehow take the high ground. At least come up with something new, just one thing. Even better stay on the LI board where perhaps someone might care about what you say but I doubt even that. Or perhaps step up and at least answer one very simple question, why do you care so much about MD lacrosse? Since no one has answered that question yet after being asked multiple times I will tell you why. Because at the heart of it you are actually offended by the fact that a parent on another team might believe or even know their son or the team he plays for is good at lacrosse. Sadly this is not just limited to MD teams, you hate every other team, as documented numerous times on the LI board. What a sad and pathetic way to go through life. Here is a reality, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of kids who are very good at lacrosse, maybe even as good if not better than little johnny LI (proof of that, check out a college roster or top high school rankings).

I am man enough to say WP is the #1 ranked team and that LI as a region probably has the highest concentration of good lacrosse players. Good for the kids (in spite of the horror show parents), job well done. The thing is I am also man enough to realize that there are a ton of great teams and players out there, many of whom are better than my kid. I am also man enough to not knock other teams and kids to somehow make myself feel better. Sadly that does not appear to be true for you and I actually feel sorry for you and any team that you are associated with.

So keep on hating, hate MD lacrosse, hate other LI lacrosse teams because "baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake it off, I shake it off…"