Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am pretty sure you may have started a long winded argument if anyone suggests that any player or team component could be better than the
amazing, fantastic Wolfpack.

Good point. But you forgot, 100% cheater free.

I don't think the PP did forget, all the teams in MD are 100% cheater free as well. If you have any actual facts to suggest otherwise happy to hear them.

Now back to the post that got this started which actually was trying to get us back to talking about, gasp, lacrosse.

Most Improved, would lean Next Level
Best Team, right now with the win over 91 would have to go Madlax

Serious question: which cheater team has the most cheater holdbacks? Based on proximity alone, I’d say the winner has to be Madlax. They are over 90%. Can any other cheater team beat that?

Another serious question: why don’t cheater teams ever play any on age games? LI elite teams play up most of their games. MD teams play down all their games. What’s up with that?

~Sal from LI

Sal with a "serious" question again, oh joy. Apparently Sal you have not picked up a dictionary or used the Google machine since your last "serious" question to understand the definition of basic words in the English language such as "cheater" (you might also want to look up the word "proximity" as well). That is OK as you likely are a kid or have the brain capacity of a child so I understand and will let this pass.

You say you are from LI you so you actually have no idea the actual ages of the kids on a team but suffice it to say that Madlax is nowhere near 90% "holdback". Go through all the bizarre logic you want to to come up with that fake news 90% but it is wrong. I do understand if the fragile egos of LI parents need to believe that so whatever makes you sleep better at night, just keep doing it.

As to your final question I think you may know the answer to that already and it is a question that actually destroys your whole "cheater" theme. It is no secret that there are kids on these teams that do not meet the age requirements for on age tournaments/games so they don't play in them, hence they are not cheaters. Teams from MD play in a grade based system and play in grade based tournaments. Please have a moderately intelligent friend explain this to you since you do not seem to get it. In addition MD teams do not play "down" all of their games. By your own logic all of the teams are "cheater holdbacks". These teams are generally playing most of their games against each other so they are not playing "down". As the parent of an on age elite player I think a grade system at the youth level is not ideal but I also know the vast majority of "off age" kids are summer birthdays so the age difference is way smaller than it is made out to be and generally it is nice for kids to play with kids in their grade/class so I don't lose any sleep over it.

Finally the same serious question from before Sal. Why do LI people care so much about MD lacrosse? You did not answer this question the first time. Personally I think it is a bit sad that a person from LI would post on a MD board but if it makes you happy stay with it.

Best of luck at the WSYL!

Lovingly,
Biff from MD

Thanks bro. Check out my kid on ESPN2 on the 4th of July, for the World Championship. I’m sure you and your cheater kid will get a big kick out of it, watching players on TV that have been kicking his butt since 2nd grade. Who do ya’all think is going to win? INSIDE LACROSSE Magazine, the foremost authority on the sport of lacrosse, has seeded 91 Wolfpack #1 IN THE WORLD. that’s high praise, don’t you think? What do ya’all think?

I think it's 7th grade lacrosse and who cares? Seriously these parents who put so much stock in this are absolutely delusional. How about just enjoy the ride and try to be quiet on the sidelines so your kid can have fun for once!!