Originally Posted by Anonymous

What?? How did the Island teams do this weekend? They did great, thanks for asking. The Pack went undefeated again at the Tri State LAX Clash against some phenomenal competition. No. Nothing like the cheater teams. These were extremely good teams. The Pack continues to roll. Still undefeated, and still 100% on age. No holdbacks. An unbelievably impressive team. You should see the ball movement on offense, their shut down defense, the brick wall goalie play, and the best faceoff kid in the grade!

We’re off to Denver this weekend for the World Series of Youth Lacrosse to play the very best 2024 teams on the planet. Can’t wait! No subpar cheater teams that dilute the Field of teams. . No, no, no! Only the best teams at this, the finest of all tournaments. Have fun while we’re gone playing each other, in The Cheating Games.

Trust me no one down here asked or cares. The funniest thing is going to be in two weeks when the WSYL is over and the realization sets in that no one other than the kids who won are going to care about it. Years of build up and then.....nothing. There should be an over/under line for how long after the WSYL will LI people still be talking about it like it mattered much, I am going with 8 months. Here is a little truth for you, no tournament at the 7th grade level matters other than at the time it is being played and for a few days after for the winners. And by the way it only matters to those playing in it. So by all means keep denigrating 7th grade kids if that is what makes you feel manly. End of the day from my experience any kid who wins a tournament, whether it be a B Level tournament, NLF or the WSYL, they all feel the same joy and sense of accomplishment which is how it should be. It is pathetic excuse for adults like you that make it into something more. Just check out the most recent posts on the LI Board, they literally hate everyone and everything associated with 7th grade lacrosse. It must be truly sad going through life so angry and hateful.

And yes, pretty much the entire population will be having fun over the 4th of July with their families celebrating the birth of our nation without a single thought to lacrosse.