Thought I answered your question many many times before, but maybe not. Why do I care so much about MD lacrosse? Because it completely blows my mind that an entire state of youth teams can be so corrupt. Really. Blows my mind about the extent to which all your teams cheat. Not just Madlax or other known documented low integrity teams, but all of the teams in the HoCo league. Based on numbers every team should probably have one holdback. Two holdbacks would be a lot, based on the number of holdbacks exist in any typical grade. So I give any team a pass for having one or two holdbacks. But when teams start hoarding them, and have four to six, just to win a few youth lacrosse games, then you have crossed the line in my book. When I learned that basically every MD team has 15+, holdbacks, that blew a gasket in my brain. I’m not going to get into all of the reasons why that’s so bad, because I’ve already posted it many times on here, but the biggest reason has nothing to do with me. It doesn’t affect me. If I cared so much about winning a few youth games, which I don’t, it wouldn't matter anyway since my kids team has been beating all of the MD holdback cheaters since day one. So why should I care. Because it is just so wrong on so many levels, none more important than what you are doing to your own on age kids, who never get the development that they deserve. Another stark example of that was this past weekend when a team full of high school kids came to LI to play a bunch of 12 year olds. Yes. The Hawks were basically all huge holdbacks, save a couple. Has to be the biggest 7th grade team in the history of 7th graders. Yet not one of those players were what I would classify as top players. None. I guarantee there were a couple of on age kids on that team, with more talent, that never stepped on the field. If there wasn’t, then shame on the coaches. Another perfect example of a MD holdback team that only recruits size and age, at the expense of real, athletic, on age MD players. There you have it. If you don’t see the absurdness in your corrupt lacrosse world, then it’s even worse than I thought. MD lacrosse is just one huge hot mess. It’s very difficult to comprehend what you people are allowing to happen to lacrosse in MD. Seriously, if you don’t see the insanity of it all, you should be concerned.