Originally Posted by Anonymous
Point out for me the last time Taz and Wolfpack beat Madlax. And also highlight for me the number of times Madlax has beaten them since their last win. 6 months? 12 months? You LI daddies live too far in the past. Pretty simple....just get some 2024 grad year players.

I don’t know anything about WP or Taz, but my kid s 24 Express team beat your holdbacks in the last NLF tourney of the summer last year. Is that recent enough for you? What do you have to say about that? But seriously, why doesn’t Madlax ever play on age. Playing all your games down is gutless.

Sure is. What would happen if Madlax ever played on age, would your kids cry? Pee their little holdback pull-ups? Go running home to mommy??

Sorry to intrude on this two way conversation but I can add that I have watched many 2024 Madlax players who also play outside of Madlax tournaments. I really do not know and do not care about the DOB's of these players but if the 2024 kids are really older than they are an average to below average 2023 team. Look at the box league this winter, Mclean box league, fall brawl, NVYLL 14U, or other times where many of these kids play outside of Madlax. They are not the best players in middle school. Some of the older DC Dogs players are top 8th graders but they are also older than the other 8th graders so they do not play in these age restricted leagues and events. The 2024 players do but certainly do not dominate on age 8th graders.

Ok one little question. If you see Madlax Cap 2024 players playing in NVYLL then they are not as old as people try to say they are. NVYLL is a age based league. So what level are the on age players for 2024 playing in 14U or 12U ? If everyone is playing in 14U then they are all no more then 24 months apart at the very most? But if you are telling me the on age kids play 12U and the Madlax kids play 14U then they could be a lot older LOL?

I guess when your players are not the correct age it can be confusing. For the rest of us it is very easy. NVYLL even has a birth date chart to assist. But, let me spell it out for you. This is a 2024 group so none of them would be 12U that would have been last season. 12U is 5th and 6th grade division and 14U is 7th and 8th graders. Since last spring there was a Mclean box fall league, fall brawl tournament, Madlax box league and there will be NVYLL this spring. There have been and will be Madlax kids in each of these. The 2024 team should all be in 7th grade and playing 14U. Funny thing is that Madlax 2023's for the most part do not play in any of these events as they have already aged out? Many 2024's do play in Mclean league, Fall Brawl, Madlax box (their own league) and NVYLL. These are all age based. When playing true on age teams in the 14U Div. the Madlax players do not seem to dominate these leagues. They should be younger 7th graders and may next year but they will be the best but this fall and this year they did not. The 8th grade Madlax players for the most part to not participate in these leagues. Mainly because the 8th grade team is mostly a MD team. However even look at the Madlax box league which is open to on age 7th and 8th graders where VLC and Cavalier 8th graders are the top teams. If Madlax 2024 is comprised of older players (I have zero knowledge to verify this) then they would be average at best if they played other 2023 teams in the area.