Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was not AA team .
Seen all these teams play the past couple of months. From MD to LI. No one is beating this Wolfpack team. You can trash me and I'm a MD guy. The teams in our area shoot it out against each other. Great games back and forth and the match-ups are great. But I have watched this Wolfpack dismantle teams over a whole game. You might get the jump on them at first, but they simply wear teams down. Their first lines across the board are ridiculously talented and there is very little drop off from there. Their secret in my view is they are very unselfish lacrosse players. I watched their attack make the extra pass when there didn't look like there was one there, The middies are work horses and the defense and goalie play very in tune with each other. Not a LI fan but this Lax team is legit. Bash all you want and that fine, but credit is due where its due.

I hear ya, and I can promise you I am not a Madlax parent. They (Madlax) haven't lost in a solid year and a half, and this year they picked up two offensive players that are significantly more impactful than #24 has been in the past. This team is much, much different than years past. They have 30 players and the competition they see in MD, DC and VA every weekend is definitely stronger than Express and Legacy.

WP rarely plays Express and Legacy. Having said that, they played Express once this year, and beat them 7-1. Could have been far, far worse. Played Legacy this past weekend, and it looked like WP was playing a very bad B team. The score could have been 20 to nothing, had WP wanted to go that route. WP usually plays the 2023 AA bracket, since few 2024 teams can give them a game. That's where they spend most of their time.
Their only loss of the year, was to an AA 2023 team, which is a top top AA 2023 team. WP came within an inch of winning the game in OT. Played the Hawks, and again, it wasn't a competitive game at all. Madlax just squeaked by the Hawks by 2 goals. Pack plays Hawks, and it's not anything close to a game. All the evidence points to WP beating Madlax by a significant margin. They are on a whole different level this year.

was not a double AA team they they lost to so stop with the garbage. As a team they play very well together . The best player is their face off kid and they have a good defense. Madlax will beat them . Physically the team is not dominant. Not one kid on attack can hang with those big boys, but they are great at moving the ball.

BBL 2023 is a top AA team. All top AA teams struggle against them. Do your homework.