Originally Posted by Anonymous

A holdback is any kid that missed the school starting date, and LI has more holdbacks than anyone. It is just that LI's holdbacks are on average 1-3 months younger than MD's holdbacks. At age 13, do you really think 1-3 mos. makes any difference whatsoever??? In some cases, we are talking about kids born in LI in Sept. 2005 (currently 13) versus a kid born in MD in August 2005 (currently 13). If we listened to you the MD 13 yr. old kid born in August 2005 is the person of the earth, when in reality he only missed an arbitrary cutoff of 9/1 by a couple of days. The LI 13 yr. old kid, on the other hand, missed his 1/1 cutoff by months. Using your own flawed logic, the LI kid that missed his 1/1 cutoff by 3 months is a far worse cheater than a MD kid that missed his 9/1 cutoff by a couple of days. There are lots of legitimate reasons (that have nothing to do with lacrosse) for a kid to not be on-grade. For you to bash these kids as cheaters is complete BS and just silly, especially when all the top LI teams have worse offenders.

I love this post. There are tons of wrong things going on. I find it funny there are class based teams when none of these clubs have school names on their jerseys.

I know. This is the same guy that posted incessantly, for months, that his Madlax team wasn’t going to the WSYL because it was a waste of money and there were better tourneys in MD. But suddenly those lies ended when Madlax went to Denver last summer to play in what amounts to a bad B tourney, without a single decent team. Not one. Isn’t that right Madlax parent? Everything that comes from his keyboard is an obvious juvenile lie.

So funny that you think I am a Madlax parent. I don't live in MD or any where remotely close. Just easier to use the MD reference to show how notIntelligent your posts are and to tick you off more because obviously you can't take it that the MD teams are better.