Originally Posted by Anonymous

Correct. Like their new 6’1”, double holdback, midi-FO, behemoth, that played for the ‘23 DC Dogs last year. You know, the one that replaced their last 6’1” double holdback, behemoth that went back to being just a holdback, now playing with the ‘23s, which Madlax calls playing “up”. Probably the only team anywhere that refers to one of their holdback as playing “up”, in their fantasy world. Just the most visible example of the many Madlax players that should be mid way through their freshman year in high school right now. Does the abuse of a “grade based” based system, as opposed to an “age based” system, get any worse? Lets truly hope not. Absolutely despicable.

#24 is not a holdback, and he certainly is not a double holdback. I know because my kid played with him in Denver at WSYL last summer. He was probably the youngest kid there. Going to be rough for the rest of the 2024 teams, when Madlax has the two 6'1" kids on the same line. It used to be that #24 was the only big kid on that team. Not any more. They are huge now and I am told they just picked up another big time midi.