Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please don't throw all of us Madlax parents into the same boat, or assume that all purported Madlax posts are actual Madlax posts. My kid is friends with lots of the Taz kids and speaks highly of them. I have lots of respect for your team. Like you, I wish there was an age limit on club lacrosse. I think if you polled most Madlax parents, they would agree. I love it when Madlax plays Taz, and the other top LI teams. It is great to see the best play the best. I am not here to debate who on Madlax is on-age and not on-age. I think you would be surprised to learn that there is little correlation between age and size. Some of the bigger kids are younger, and smaller kids are older. Don't worry. If older kids are playing down, it will level out by high school and LI will get last laugh.

When you say "it's great to see the best play the best", I assume you mean the best of Northern Virginia against the best of Long Island. Pretty bold and inaccurate statement if you are implying anything else

When I said "it is great to see the best play the best," I was referring to the kids themselves (figurative plural), not their respective teams.
Whether it is Taz attack, Express middie, Team 91 close, Team 91 MD LSM, Hawks lefty attack, or Bethesda goalie, it is great to see these young athletes compete. I have never been one for ranking club lacrosse teams. Two years from now, I expect my kid will be more concerned with whether he makes varsity as a freshman than how his 7th grade team did.