Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Man I can’t wait to watch the WP parents faces when their team gets crushed at Naptown! Didn’t win last year, can’t even get to the semis at NLF but have fun at WSYL in early July bc it’s going to be a short lived celebration when you get a reality check in Annapolis! Don’t worry, I’m sure all the coaches recruiting down the road will ask how you all did at WSYL 5 years ago....stunands!

Quick question for you cheater dads. What would do you think would happen if your kids ever played a lacrosse game against children their own age? Would they pee their pants, or maybe you would. Honestly, I don't know who is the bigger lost, you, for having absolutely no confidence in your child to even play with children his own age, or your son for agreeing to it. That's a tough one, but I'm going to go with... YOU. Funny, because for years I had my kid play up. To tell you the truth, I never even considered my son playing down! I didn't even know that existed until I went to MD and found out that's what 80%+ of the kids do there. You folks are really messed up, you know that? Must be all that inbreeding that ya'all do.

Easy big Girl , I think you have had one too many Red Solo Cups !! Please dont drive that iroc Z , Red Solo Cups and Iroc Z's are not meant to be together !