Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Based on everything I read on BOTC every state except NY has holdbacks? Wait, I’m pretty sure I did read “other” LI posts saying LIE are cheaters too with holdbacks. Man, that must mean there are really only two clubs in the USA that don’t have holdbacks. You guys should be proud and I wish you the best at the WSYL bc after that it’s all a bunch of excuses and you guys against the rest of the lax world! Except moving forward your boys will be playing by club rules like the rest of the country and then we will see how great your teams really are!

Bro. Check out the scores. Pack is crushing teams that are either beating all of the MD cheater teams, or giving them everything they can handle. Beat Legacy Taz 9-2. Limited all North region qualifiers to a maximum of 2 goals, without a single competitive game. Pack is undefeated so far, and they have played mostly better ‘23 teams, so playing up against the MD cheaters is not a problem. So prepare your 14 year old son for a beat down, Long Island 12/13 year old style. Because the Pack is looking for statement games, against the cheater teams.

"statement games" at the 2024 level, hahahahaha, that someone would even write something like that is so sad. Might feel sorry for someone who is this caught up in a youth sport but the LI posters on this board are so pathetic hard to conjure up any level of empathy.