Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a Philly guy, thus no horse in the race between this LI vs MD supremacy debate. However, my sons team is AA 2024 and we have played all of the Team 91 MD, BLC, and Madlax teams vs. the Team 91 LI , Legacy, and Express Teams and I can assure you there is no contest. The MD teams are stacked with obvious rec-classes and win by out-sizing their opponents. The LI brand of lacrosse is based on elite stick skills and IQ and is without a doubt superior and they are doing it with kids clearly younger than MD AA Teams.

This is isn't about size, we have some big boys on our team as well that are on age...a 14 year old vs a 12 year just simply moves differently on an athletic field.

Our team is on the list and going. I am not sure who is over age on our team, I think we have a total of three on the whole team that have summer birthdays; however, I believe our whole starting line up is ON age except for one middie and there are kids on age behind him that are as good if not better.

Madlax you aren't technically cheating, simply own up to it, if you are winning, it is because of all the re classing going on.

Baltimore area and the private schools are KING of the prefirst/ reclass/holdbacks... Bar NONE !!! DC is trying , but they still dont have the numbers yet.